Our First Shoot of 2020 ONCE UPON A WINTER IS ALMOST HERE

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

portraitxSAM
Admin

-, female

Up and Coming Member

Our First Shoot of 2020 ONCE UPON A WINTER IS ALMOST HERE

from portraitxSAM on 01/02/2020 01:18 PM

Hi everybody! 
So our first shoot of 2020 is almost upon us and now we should get discussing about what everyone is thinking and feeling about the shoot so far. Are you excited, nervous to meet new people or just looking forward to doing something creative this new year? Discuss your thoughts and feelings together openly below instead of using the group chat as a form of communication between friends old and new. 

You may also do the following here: 
Banter
Friendly Debating about the shoot coming up
Referencing for the shoot with peers
Asking for help with anything for the shoot 
Critique on previous work or portfolios 
Team Member Introductions 
Model, Makeup and Photogaphy related chat 

You heard it first here....from Sam....the Founder who knew nothing until they witnessed everything! 

Darkchild20

53, female

Super Star Member

Re: Our First Shoot of 2020 ONCE UPON A WINTER IS ALMOST HERE

from Darkchild20 on 01/06/2020 03:29 PM

Firstly Happy New Year from myself, i have been a member for a while now, and i am loving it so far.
The creations and all that sam has done with her costumes and mua skills are beyond amazing...and 
now i am really looking forward to the shoots Marcus and Sam have and are coming up with for 2020. 
Last year we all had some great laughs on these shoots, well done guys coz you put in so much  for this team.
We all gonna be amazing this year to get those shots for us all. 

portraitxSAM
Admin

-, female

Up and Coming Member

from portraitxSAM on 01/07/2020 05:07 PM

Thanks so much Mandy really thankful that you feel this way about us! 
Looking really forward to our shoot coming up this weekend! 
Anyone who views this please first sign up to this site, create your profile just with a basic image of yourself or model image you like and then post here if you have any questions and i will respond to you in up to 24 hours with all you want to know. 

Kind Regards. Samantha 

Xxx

You heard it first here....from Sam....the Founder who knew nothing until they witnessed everything! 

Darkchild20

53, female

Super Star Member

from Darkchild20 on 01/08/2020 09:13 PM

Thanks Sam, much appreciated on your comment, this is what this team is all about right. 
Lookiing forward to the 1st shoot of the year! Xxx

« Back to forum